Description of the Entity
IDConsortium is a Spanish private company, proactive and skilled in integrated management, dissemination and exploitation of R&D and innovation (Research, Development and innovation) from private companies, as well as regional, national and European organizations. It was funded in 2009.
Its performance is mainly based upon the listed strategic lines:
- Internationalization of Research and Innovation in Spain, through the creation and dynamization of European Consortia with high visibility in Spain in order to develop Research and Innovation activities.
- Collaboration in research, development and innovation project designs and planning, starting at the preparation phases all the way to their execution.
- Management of financial lines that are unlike the traditional Financial Entity ones, for company investment projects and all other types of entities.
- The management of the dissemination and exploitation of results in R&D projects.
- The management of financing lines other than the traditional Funding Agencies, for investment projects in companies and of any kind of entity.
Role in the Prodigio Project
IDC’s extensive project management experience (financial and administrative) will help keep track of the project’s progress. Their experience in dissemination, communication and exploitation of Research and Development (R&D) project results will help reach a wider audience.
Macarena Sanz is the General Director of IDConsortium, agronomist engineer graduated at the Polytechnic University of Madrid and EMBA at IESE Business School. She has an important experience in international consulting, because of her experience in Accenture (6 years). She has done a strong activity in the dissemination of the importance of the RDI for the development of the Enterprises working together with the University in an international sphere. She has experience as well in supporting to SMEs and Start Ups to find the best R&D results to exploit as a marketable products/ services.
Marina Predic is an agricultural engineer with a Master of Science (MSc) in viticulture and enology from the prestigious Erasmus Mundus’ Vinifera EuroMaster. Specialising in wine economy, marketing, and communication, her academic journey included renowned institutions such as L’Institut Agro Montpellier, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Università degli Studi di Verona, and Cornell University. Marina’s research contributions are reflected in her publication of a study on wine marketing in the Cornell Hospitality Quarterly in 2019.
In her professional journey, Marina has held diverse roles, serving as Communication and Project Manager at the International Organisation of Vine and Wine and the European Plant Science Organisation. She also excelled as a Policy Advisor at COPA-COGECA, and her experience extends to her tenure at the European Commission, where she focused on the EU Organic Farming legislation. Her skill set includes certifications in EU funding and the LIFE Programme, along with proficiency in design tools such as InDesign and Photoshop. Additionally, Marina holds a diploma in Digital Video Production from the SAE Institute. She is fluent in multiple languages, including Serbian, Croatian, English, Spanish, and French.