Description of the Entity
IDConsortium is a Spanish private company, proactive and skilled in integrated management, dissemination and exploitation of R&D and innovation (Research, Development and innovation) from private companies, as well as regional, national and European organizations. It was funded in 2009.
Its performance is mainly based upon the listed strategic lines:
- Internationalization of Research and Innovation in Spain, through the creation and dynamization of European Consortia with high visibility in Spain in order to develop Research and Innovation activities.
- Collaboration in research, development and innovation project designs and planning, starting at the preparation phases all the way to their execution.
- Management of financial lines that are unlike the traditional Financial Entity ones, for company investment projects and all other types of entities.
- The management of the dissemination and exploitation of results in R&D projects.
- The management of financing lines other than the traditional Funding Agencies, for investment projects in companies and of any kind of entity.
Role in the Prodigio Project
IDC’s extensive project management experience (financial and administrative) will help keep track of the project’s progress. Their experience in dissemination, communication and exploitation of Research and Development (R&D) project results will help reach a wider audience.
Macarena Sanz is the General Director of IDConsortium, agronomist engineer graduated at the Polytechnic University of Madrid and EMBA at IESE Business School. She has an important experience in international consulting, because of her experience in Accenture (6 years). She has done a strong activity in the dissemination of the importance of the RDI for the development of the Enterprises working together with the University in an international sphere. She has experience as well in supporting to SMEs and Start Ups to find the best R&D results to exploit as a marketable products/ services.
Ronald Tipan is a skilled communication professional with a strong interest in EU and international affairs and extensive professional experience working at international organizations, NGOs, or companies in the area of public, policy, and advocacy affairs. He also has strong project management, external and donor relations, project research, marketing, and communication experience that will allow him to utilize within the company. He has acquired a variety of skills including project and finance management, content production, data analysis, donor relations, event coordination, and supervising interns and staff throughout his career. He has also obtained an EU Project Management Training certificate.
He has a master’s degree in European Studies from KU Leuven in Belgium and a bachelor’s degree from Columbia College Chicago in the United States.
In the last 10 years, he has volunteered all over the world where he gained expansive working experience and newfound skills while immersing himself in the local culture. He went diving in Malaysia, snowboarded in Switzerland, played baseball in Belgium, and hiked Mt. Everest base camp. He is adventurous and likes the outdoors. In his spare time, you will see him hike in the nearby forest or explore his neighbourhood on a bike.